Our services are designed to meet the needs of the Somali community in England and Wales.
- We provide non-judgmental support and awareness of mental health conditions.
- We assist with vital information that is needed to guide the community to gain access for mental health services that is available to them through the NHS and other professional services.
- We advocate, because we are passionate to see this community contribute, flourish and thrive in their host communities, for them to have fair and equal access to healthcare services.
- We deliver innovative projects focused on providing mental health awareness that is targeted to change perceptions, break the silence and challenge the norms about mental health conditions in the Somali community.
- We deliver comprehensive understanding on the complex mental health needs of the Somali community, which creates a better long-term policymaking decisions for the authorities which yields a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of the Somali community in England & Wales. A critical component of sustainable mental health policies and practices that is poverty reduction and a pivotal element to narrowing social and health inequities for all Somalis.